• Whether you just franchised or have been in the system for decades, we’d like to urge you to join the FOASC. This is a great way to meet other 7-Eleven franchisees, get to know them, brainstorm ideas together and develop lasting friendships.
• FOASC is an effective communication and representation organization run by and for franchisees. FOASC is franchisee-directed, with regularly-held meetings involving all levels of 7-Eleven management to discuss issues, solutions, new promotions and ideas.
• A discounted workers compensation program is available to all members. Even corporate stores utilize our workers compensation program to save big! (Estimated $400 savings per store)
• Membership in the FOASC is 5 per month per store.
• 7-Eleven receives input from the PLC, President’s Leadership Council and the Division Leadership Council. These are two forums that 7-Eleven established for franchisees to impact the system on a local and national level. The FOASC president and members are active franchisee representatives of both of these forums.
• FOASC members have an open invitation to attend all board meetings as well as run for a position on the board.
• The FOASC is an active member of NACS, National Association of Convenience Stores.
• FOASC holds regular meetings with 7-Eleven management and vendors to develop programs and discuss issues of importance to 7-Eleven franchisees.
• Our association provides frequent communication to keep you informed. We publish a monthly newsletter which is filled with important and interesting articles about our business.
• Members gain access to FOASC Legal Services and information. Our members are invited to attend many exciting events, including general meetings, parties, educational events, trade shows, and the FOASC charity golf outing.
• FOASC belongs to the National Coalition of 7-Eleven Franchisees, a national organization that addresses matters of current and future importance to franchisees. This membership also includes the opportunity to attend the National Coalition Annual Convention. We pay annual membership dues of $5 on behalf of each FOASC member.
• FOASC supports worthwhile charities that help our communities and strengthen the 7-Eleven brand name community image. We have continuously supported the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) as well as the Children’s Memorial Hospital Cancer Care unit and the Gift of Hope regional organ donor program.
• FOASC members work together to improve the Accounting/RIS systems, Merchandising programs and CDC programs to make them more beneficial for franchisees and management.
• FOASC board members are always available to answer questions or assist you with any problems you may have. All board members are current franchisees and they have extensive knowledge to share with you to make your franchised store(s) successful.
Our team members have versatile experience and many of them have been in the system for over 30 years. We are always available to help our fellow franchisees with any issue. Please contact us with your questions and concerns.
Mandeep S Rupal
Attorney at Law
Office: (951) 460-0830
Cell: (951) 241-2571